Glover Park Village provides a variety of services, both occasional and ongoing, to residents of greater Glover Park.
A listing of some of these services is provided below. To request a service:
- Click the button Service request.
- Print out and complete the Service Request form.
- Mail in the form to the address indicated or send it to email@example.com as an email attachment.
- Print out and read the Release form. Sign it in your volunteer' s presence and give it to him or her for deposit in the Village office.
Popular services provided by Glover Park Village:
- Transportation (medical appointments, grocery shopping)
- Errands (pick up prescriptions, mail packages)
- In-home assistance (minor maintenance/trash disposal, help with downsizing)
- Outdoor assistance (yard clean-up/snow removal, etc)
- Equipment (assistance devices/tools, etc)
- Companionship/Staying in touch (visits, telephone check ins)
- Social Activities (neighborhood events/restaurant gatherings/volunteer opportunities)
- Information/Skill development (senior services/recommended repairmen, workmen, computer assistance)
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have a need that is not listed here. We may still be able to oblige!
Tel: 202-436-5545 Email: GloverParkVillage@gmail.com Mailing address: PO Box 32255, Washington, DC 20007